1. At the top of the home page, click the registration link or open an account link
2. Fill in the required details.
3. You will receive a confirmation e-mail i. Click the verification link in the e-mail. If you do not see our confirmation Email please check the SPAM folder.
4. Log http://www.trader711.com
5. start trading
You can find the fixed payout for each option stated in the headline.
- Choose Direction: Call (above) or Put (Below)
- Select amount of Investment
- Click ‘Trade’
Assuming you choose CALL (Above)
- If the instrument closes above the price you purchased at expiry, you receive up to 85%
- If instrument closes below the price you purchased at expiry, you keep up to 10% of your original investment.
Assuming you choose PUT (Below)
- If instrument closes below the price you purchased at expiry, you receive up to 85%
- If instrument closes above the price you purchased at expiry, you keep up to 10% of your original investment.
Binary options or digital options, as derived from their name, are options that pay out a fixed return, depending on whether a certain condition has been fulfilled by the time the option expires.
Trader711’s “Above Below” game offers up to a 85% payout for successful trades (Options that expired In-the-money), and up to a 10% return for unsuccessful trades (Options that expired Out-of-the-money).
For example, you can speculate $100 that the price of Google stocks will be higher than the current stocks in one hour from now. If correct, you will receive 72% payout on your initial investment i.e. your account will be credited with $72 in addition to your $100 investment. On the other hand, if by the end of the hour Google’s stock is lower, you’ll keep 10% of your investment, i.e. your account will be credited with $10.
Binary Options Trading Platform
Trading made Easy in a few steps:
1. Click on Trading, Choose an Asset group (Forex/Stocks/Commodities/Index)
2. Choose the asset you prefer within the different assets. You can also check the payout (in this example 72%)
3. Magnify the Graph and follow the trend
4. Watch the Graph carefully and try to locate support and resistance areas on the graph.
You can also browse the long trend using “prev” button.
5. Now decide on the future trend. Is the asset going up or down? We recommend on watching the news regarding your chosen asset.
After deciding just press the Call button (up) or Put button (down).
6. Now its time to finalize your decision, choose the sum of money you want to invest, then hit “Trade” button.
7. Wait for the expiry (you can trade other assets or the same assets during the waiting time).
8. Option has expired. We hope you had a successful trade. Time to find a new winning strategy.
Deposit / Withdrawal
In order to make a withdrawal from your Trader711 account, you will need to log in to your account and make an online request by clicking on the Withdrawal link under the Deposits page.
Please note that if you have deposited funds with a credit card and have not turned over the funds, these funds cannot be paid to your bank account.
Once a Withdrawal Request has been approved, the funds will be sent to by electronic funds transfer to your nominated bank account. Funds can only be transferred to a bank account held in the same name as your Trader711 trading account. Funds will not be transferred to another person’s bank account.
We undertake to process all withdrawal requests within 5-10 business days. Remember that your bank may require time above this to process the request.
Please review the information under the Deposits page for further details. You will need to be logged in to view these details.
A telegraphic transfer fee charge of $20 USD is applied for all international electronic funds transfers. This fee will be deducted from the amount requested.
Please note that your bank or financial institution may charge you for account related transactions and funds transfers. Please contact your bank or financial institution for more details.
Trader711 reserves the right to revise The Terms. You will be notified of any such change either by email to the address provided during the registration process, or by posting a notice on The Site and requesting you to accept the revised Terms.
Trader711 reserves the right to deny the sale and purchase of assets at its sole discretion at any time. Without limitation such denial may be the result of market conditions.
Trader711 reserves the right to limit trade at its sole discretion at any time.
Trader711 reserves the right to limit any user in any way it sees fit in order to prevent misbehavior, misuse of the service, fraud and/or any other malicious activity.
Trader711 reserves the right to alter, modify, discontinue or terminate any Service and Content at any time and at its sole discretion.